Terms and Conditions
Welcome to InDigiPlus!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of InDigiPlus’s Website, located at www.indigiplus.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use InDigiPlus if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site and save it to a database or directory without the consent.
- Make any unauthorized use of the site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the site
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Interfere with, disrupt, or impose an undue load on the site or the networks and services to which it is linked.
- Use the system in any automated way, such as by leveraging scripts to send comments or messages, or by employing data mining, robots, or similar data collection and extraction technologies.
- Harass, abuse, or injure another individual using any information obtained from the site.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any program comprising or forming a part of the site.
- Harass, annoy, intimate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Make an attempt to access any parts of the site that you are not permitted to access.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Use the site in a way that violates any applicable laws and regulations.
- Usage, launch, or participate in any automated use of the system, such as sending comments or messages via scripts, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data collection and extraction tools.
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with which you have no affiliation.
Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and our content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely to your personal, non-commercial use
We shall (a) prepare the site and our content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the site that contains viruses
The content on the site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content of the site
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that our content on the site is accurate, complete or up to date
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the site and you should use your own virus protection software
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the services without notice at any time.
We cannot guarantee the site and services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the site, resulting in interruptions, delays and errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the site or services during any downtime or discontinuance of the site or services. We are not obliged to maintain and support the site or services or to supply any corrections, updates or releases.
Disclaimers for InDigiPlus
All the information on this website – www.indigiplus.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. InDigiPlus does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. InDigiPlus will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Term and termination
Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice and liability, deny access to and use of the site and the services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of ay representation, warranty or covenant contains in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the site/services is in breach of these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the site and the services or delete any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out, you are prohibited from entering into business under the name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.